AUSTDAC CONVEYOR SYSTEM
LONG DISTANCE SIL 3 SAFETY SYSTEM
Austdac have been supplying conveyor monitoring and control systems for over 20 years with systems all over the world. Our system has been designed and tested to suit your conveyors, providing better solution for your environment and layout.
The Austdac SILBUS method of conveyor monitoring and control is unique in its one cable approach to both monitoring and control of long distance conveyors.
Our emergency stop system is internationally accredited to SIL3 safety rating by TÜV. The unique SILBUS transmission method allows for the combined transmission of high integrity SIL3 conveyor emergency stop signals with monitoring and control signals for field devices such as belt alignment switches, tilt switches, belt rip switches as well as analogue values such as bearing temperature and vibration.
All SIL 3 safety and standard digital inputs are down line powered. No external power required along the length of conveyor
The control and monitoring transmitters in the pullkey are system powered, meaning no external power need be connected along the length of the conveyor.
FLEXIBLE & UNIQUE SYSTEM
- Our unique transmission system allows analogue and digital signals to be transmitted and received on a 2 wire cable.
- Monitoring of analogue and digital signals ensures complete monitoring update of all field devices along the conveyor with rapid update time. Ensure downtime is minimised with fast diagnosis of the reason for belt stoppage. Every switch is monitored.
- Interface to all PLC and DCS systems.
- Up to 128 signals either digital or analogue per side of conveyor.
- Transmission system has high CMRR ensuring noise immunity preventing noise being induced on the system.
- Long distance transmission over 10km.
- The only long distance transmission system with SIL3 safety rating as accredited by TUV.
SINGLE CABLE SOLUTION FOR LONG DISTANCE CONVEYORS
The Austdac pullwire cable has been specifically designed to operate as the pullwire medium of the emergency stop circuit but also contains the electrical conductors for the emergency stop system and monitoring and to activate a full length of conveyor pre start warning system.
One cable solution means SIL3 rated emergency stop system, digital inputs such as belt wander, chute full signals and analogue values such as bearing temperature, vibration monitoring as well as conveyor pre start warning on the same cable that is used as the pullwire. Huge savings in material and installation costs.