Protecta III (PRGE - Emergency)
Utilising the same reliable design of the standard Protecta III, the emergency version also features intelligent battery and lamp management technology. The luminaire is capable of self commissioning and routine self-testing to ensure safe and dependable emergency operation. A high emergency output version is also available that increases the lumen output in emergency mode.
- Ability to detect and indicate impending end of emergency lamp life before actual failure.
- Battery management, monitoring and automatic self test.
- Emergency inhibition and mains power off re-start.
- Automatic lamp de-energisation on opening.
- DTS-01 deluge tested.
- Vibration tested to comply with Lloyds/DNV.
- End of life (EOL) protection to IEC 60079-7.
|ATEX Classification||Group II Category 2 GD|
|Material - Body||GRP body with polycarbonate cover and brass suspension points|
|Mounting Position||Pole, Hook Type, Ceiling, Eyelet & Flush Mounting Available (Please see datasheet for more details)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +55 °C|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||Baseefa04ATEX0220|
|Hazardous Rating(s)||Zone 1 & 21|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.