Sterling II (SS2N - Emergency)
The Sterling II Emergency is also available in a stainless steel body version. This incorporates the same design and protection features found in the GRP body Sterling II. The increased durability of its stainless steel construction makes this luminaire ideal for applications where there is a high risk of mechanical damage or exposure to chemical agents. The range is suitable for T8 tubular fluorescent lamps in the nominal 18/36/58W sizes.
- Marine grade stainless steel body and polycarbonate diffuser.
- Mains connection terminals fixed to body.
- Gear tray suspended and fitted with control gear for ease of maintenance.
- High frequency control gear gives 50/60Hz operation, high power factor correction and regulation of lamp output.
- Long life nickel cadmium batteries.
- Switchable mains supply for local operation.
- LED charge indicator.
|ATEX Classification||Group II Category 3 GD|
|Application||Zone 2 and 22|
|Battery Type||6V Ni-Cad Battery (4 Ah)|
|Lamp Type||T8 Tubular Fluorescent|
|Light Distribution||3 hours.|
|Material||Marine grade stainless steel body with polycarbonate diffuser and A4 stainless steel retaining clips.|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||-20°C to +40°C|
Certifications and Compliance
|Hazardous Rating(s)||Zone 2 & 22|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.