Sterling II (SS2N - Standard)
The Sterling II stainless steel standard is designed to provide high impact strength and resistance to those chemicals which might damage GRP. The range is suitable for T8 tubular fluorescent lamps in the nominal 18/36/58W. sizes. The stainless steel body and polycarbonate diffuser is secured using multiple stainless steel clips ensure excellent corrosion resistance and IP sealing.
- Marine grade stainless steel body and polycarbonate diffuser.
- Mains connection terminals fixed to body.
- Gear tray suspended and fitted with control gear for ease of maintenance.
- High frequency control gear gives 50/60Hz operation, high power factor correction and regulation of lamp output.
- ATEX Certified and IECEx Compliant.
|ATEX Classification||Group II Category 3 GD|
|Application||Zone 2 and 22|
|Lamp Type||T8 Tubular Fluorescent|
|Material||Marine grade stainless steel body with polycarbonate diffuser and stainless steel retaining clips.|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||-20°C to +45°C|
Certifications and Compliance
|Hazardous Rating(s)||Zone 2 & 22|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.