Battery Pack - Fluorescent, Lamp Type: Fluorescent, Lamp Wattage: 8 W, Lumen Range: 1450-3500 lm, N/A, Battery Type: Nickel Cadmium (maintenance free), Compatible with electronic, standard magnetic, energy saving dimming and end-of-lamp-life AC ballasts, Temperature Range: 5˚C to 55˚C, Damp Location, Black, 120/277 VAC.
- Compatible with electronic, standard magnetic, energy-saving, and dimming AC ballasts.
- Compatible with most standard 2-8 ft., T8, T9, T10, or T12 and rapid-start (4-pin) long compact flourescent lamps.
- Easy installation on top of or remote from fixture.
- Operates one or two lamps depending on fixture.
- Can be used with switched or unswitched lighting fixtures.
- Battery case made of 22-guage steel.
- Reliable, high-frequency inverter.
- Premium sealed nickel-cadmium battery.
- 120/277 VAC operation.
- Test switch and LED charge indicator light supplied standard.
- Low power consumption
- Up to 57.6 watt output
- Spectron® self-test/self-diagnostic circuitry
- Temperature Range
For use in indoor and damp locations to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures into emergency lighting.