The LBU7-P is a universal input (120-277V) emergency LED battery pack that works with an AC LED driver to allow an LED lighting load to be used in both normal and emergency operation. When normal AC power is lost, the LBU7-P operates to provide 7 watts of constant emergency power at a rated output voltage of 15-56Vdc. The constant power design provides backup for a minimum of 90 minutes with no loss of emergency lumen output. When used with emergency-only LED fixtures, no AC driver is needed. The UL924 Listing allows for both field and factory installations of suitable LED loads including LED luminaires, DC voltage driven LED replacements for fluorescent lamps and others.
- UL Listed for factory and field installation
- Constant 7W design provides emergency lighting without loss of lumen output
- Provides a minimum of 90 minutes of emergency lighting
- Suitable for Dry & Damp locations
- Suitable for use in sealed or gasketed fixtures
- Meet's California's Title 20 Energy Efficiency requirements for battery chargers
- Can be used with normally-on, normally-off or switched fixtures
- 5 Year Warranty
|Battery Type||Nickel Cadmium|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +55 °C|
|Type||In-Fixture Mount (Plastic Case)|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.