- Use of Our Website
- Account Registration and Use
- Submission of User-Generated Content
- Monitoring; Revocation or Suspension of Use Privileges
- Proprietary Rights
- Notification of Copyright Infringement Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- Online Orders
- Product Information
- Online Design Tools
- Third-Party Content and Links to Other Websites
- Export Compliance
- Financial and Share Price Information
- Rules for Sweepstakes, Contests, Raffles and Promotions
- Disclaimers of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver
- Applicable Law
- Updates to the Terms
- Contact Us
By using our Website, you affirm that you are either: i) of legal age to enter into these Terms; or, ii) at least 13 years of age and are using the Website under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms on your behalf. WE DO NOT ALLOW INDIVIDUALS WHO WE KNOW ARE UNDER 13 TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR WEBSITE.
If you create a user account, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of username and password and restricting access to your computer or device. Hubbell is not responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your account.
As a condition of using our Website, you will not:
- Upload, email or otherwise transmit any images or other user content that is unlawful, obscene, harmful, hateful, invades the privacy of any third party, contains nudity or pornography or is otherwise objectionable.
- Disseminate materials that impact or invade the privacy of others, such as photographs, video clips, sound recordings, personally identifiable information, or other materials that reveal personal, private or sensitive information about another person, without that person's consent.
- Infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Make available through or in connection with the Websites any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spyware, cancelbots or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any hardware, system, data or personal information.
- Use the Website to artificially generate traffic or page links to a website or for any other purpose not expressly allowed under these Terms.
- Use the Website in a manner that could disable, overburden or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website, such as through sending "spam."
- Use the Website to test or reverse engineer the Website in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or to evade filtering capabilities.
- Seek to obtain access to any materials or information through "hacking", "data harvesting" or through other means we have not intentionally made available to you through the Website, including use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl," "scrape," or "spider" any page of the Websites.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Websites or Hubbell Content.
- Use the Website or Hubbell Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. For example, you will not use the Website or Hubbell Content to violate any law, statute or regulation (including, without limitation, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising).