Item Added to Your Cart!
The Dual-Lite PLD7M2 is universal input (120-277V) emergency LED battery packs that work with an AC LED driver to allow an LED lighting load to be used in both normal and emergency operation.
- Provides a minimum of 90 minutes of emergency lighting
- Can be used with normally-on, normally-off or switched fixtures
- 7 Watts of emergency back-up without loss of lumen output
- Auto-sensing output voltage throughout full Vf range of 15-56VDC
- Long life, maintenance-free Nickel-Cadmium battery with 7-10 year life expectancy
- Electronic AC lockout and low voltage disconnect (LVD) circuit
- 2-wire test switch and LED charging indicator supplied standard
- Galvanized case for use outside of fixture
- Galvanized housing available with one or two 24” long metal conduits
|Category General||Emergency Light|
|Construction Material - Main||Galvanized steel|
|Warranty Length||5 Year|
|Voltage Rating||120 - 277 VAC|
Certifications and Compliance
|Certified Listed Location||Damp Location Listed|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.
|Catalog Number||UPC||Product Description|
|Catalog Number PLD7M2||UPC 782520869670||Product Description Emergency LED battery pack, N/A, Battery Type: Nickel Cadmium, Silver, 120 - 277 VAC, Output Voltage: 15-56 VDC.|