Item Added to Your Cart!
The Dual-Lite PLD9M-2H are universal input (120-277V) emergency LED battery packs that work with an AC LED driver to allow an LED lighting load to be used in both normal and emergency operation.
- Provides a minimum of 120 minutes of emergency lighting
- Can be used with normally-on, normally-off or switched fixtures
- Constant 9W design provides emergency lighting without loss of lumen output
- Auto-sensing output voltage throughout full Vf range of 20-56V
- 2-wire, universal input voltage: 120-277VAC, 50/60Hz operation
- Long life, maintenance-free Nickel-Cadmium battery with 7-10 year life expectancy
- Electronic AC lockout and low voltage disconnect (LVD) circuit
- 2-wire test switch and LED charging indicator supplied standard
- Galvanized case (PLD10M) for use outside of fixture
- Remote Test Switch / Charge Indicator
|Ambient Temp. Range||(32°F - 131°F) 0°C - 55 °C|
|Battery Type||Nickel Cadmium (Maintenance Free)|
|Material - Housing||Galvanized Steel|
|Mount location||Outside of fixture|
|Warranty Length||5 Year Full Warranty|
Certifications and Compliance
|Certified Listed Location||Damp Location Listed For Field Installation|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.
|Catalog Number||UPC||Product Description|
|Catalog Number PLD9M-2H||UPC 782520871697||Product Description Emergency LED Battery Pack, Finish Type: Galvanized, Material - Housing: Galvanized Steel, LED, Operation: Emergency, 120-277 V, Wattage: 9 W, nickel-cadmium (NiCAD), Battery Life: 120 Minutes, UL924.|