Low Profile Emergency Battery Pack - Fluorescent, Lamp Type: Fluorescent, Lamp Wattage: 2.6 W, Lumen Range: 390-700 lm, N/A, Battery Type: Nickel Cadmium (maintenance free), Compatible with electronic, standard magnetic, energy saving,dimming and end-of-lamp-life AC ballasts, Temperature Range: 0˚ to 50˚C, Damp Location, Gray, 120/277 VAC.
- Compatible with electronic (including those containing end-of-life shutdown circuits), standard magnetic, energy saving, and dimming AC ballasts.
- Compatible with most standard and HO T5 miniture bipin, T8 bipin and rapid-start (4-pin) long compact lamps.
- Easy ballast and channel installation.
- Operates one lamp.
- Can be used with switched or unswitched lighting fixtures.
- Compact battery case.
- Reliable, high-frequency inverter.
- Premium sealed nickel-cadmium battery.
- 120/277 VAC operation.
- Test switch and LED charge indicator light supplied standard.
- Low power consumption
- High Output Model available
- Temperature Range
- 0°C to 50°C ( 32°F to 122°F)
For use in indoor and damp locations to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures into emergency lighting.