Take control of your entire building's lighting with the LX™ Networked Lighting Control System. The LX series is a network of expandable and modular relay panels, sensors and switches connected by a simple, two wire communication network. Expandable from a single floor to an entire building, the LX series includes an intuitive programming interface, touch-screen tablet and remote access via LAN and Internet.
LX control panels are simple to install and use. The LX series utilizes LonMark® certified architecture so sensors and switches can be installed plug-and-play by connecting to any point on the topology-free, polarity-insensitive 2-wire communication network.
LX System Features:
- Unique hand-held touchscreen GUI
- Robust and reliable 20Amp mechanically-latching relays
- Multiple size enclosures available (8, 16, 32, and 48 relays)
- Powered, topology-free, polarity-insensitive, 2-wire communication
- LonMark® certified
- Seamless integration with major building protocols, such as LON, BACnet® and MODBUS®
- Feature-rich scheduling functions
- 365-day time clock
- Automatic daylight savings time and leap year compensation
- Built-in astronomical time clock for sunrise and sunset programming
- Five year warranty
- Large Warehouses
- Schools and Universities
|Environmental Conditions||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Project Type||New Construction|
|Sensor Type||Dual Technology|
|Space Planning||Multi Space Networked|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.