Code Compliant, Cost Effective Commercial Lighting Control
The CX Commercial Lighting Control Panel is a self-contained lighting control system that replaces conventional timeclock and contactor combinations with a labor saving, simple and flexible module solution. CX provides a reliable standalone relay control solution to reduce energy consumption for small and intermediate size projects that are cost sensitive.
- Compact single enclosure includes relays, control functions and input terminals for low voltage devices
- All inputs are software assignable to any HCS low voltage input device including switches, motion sensors and photocells
- Low voltage devices connect directly to panel without any ancillary parts such as power packs.
- LCD user interface incorporates easy to follow intuitive programming tools
- Meet ASHRAE 90.1, IEEC, and California (CEC) Title 24 energy codes
- Contribute to LEED certification requirements
- Allows multiple low voltage inputs from HCS switches, motion sensors and photocells to enhance energy savings for scenarios such as manual switch ON and automatic motion sensor OFF control
- Can save up to 50% in parts and labor cost over conventional timeclock and contractor systems
- Lowers energy consumption with expanded programming options
- Astronomical clock eliminates the need for roof mounted photocells
- Pre-programmed scenarios offer a wide variety of options to maximize energy savings for each possible control zone
- Sunrise/sunset controls provided using internal astronomical clock
- Scenarios offer many easy to use control combinations
- Priorities and masking allow for personalized control solutions
CX supports exterior and interior lighting control applications with a broad feature offering and intuitive user interfaces to address energy code requirements and reduce energy costs all under a single relay panel.
Parking and Site
|Controls - Applications||
|Environmental Conditions||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Space Planning||Single Space Integrated|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.