Catalog ID: 2GCBB-1Q
- Compact rectangular enclosure with threaded cover allows easy access.
- Provided with two 3/4"-14 NPT drilled and tapped conduit openings, one top and two bottom.
- Eaton (Cutler-Hammer) Type QC Quicklag Circuit Breakers (These assemblies include the breaker as indicated).
- Push pull handle mechanism operates circuit breakers.
- Handle mechanism supplied as standard with "Lockout" in OFF position.
- Enclosures are made from copper free cast aluminum alloy (less than 4/10 of 1%).
- Special combinations of breaker amperage are available, consult factory for details.
Suitable for indoor/outdoor use, primarily to provide a degree of protection against rain, sleet and damage from external ice formation.
|Application||Indoor and outdoor hazardous areas where flammable gases or vapors, combustile dusts, or easily ignitable fibers or flyings may be present. Provides overcurrent and short circuit protection of branch lighting, heating, and appliance circuits.|
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Material||Aluminum, Copper Free (less than 4/10 of 1%)|
|Number Of Poles||4|
|Operating Temperature Celcius Max||40 Degree|
|Type||Circuit Breaker Enclosure|
|Dimensions||11.5 in x 8.125 in x 6.875 in|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||12.4|
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
Certifications and Compliance
|Nema Rating||3R, 7(B, C, D), 9(E, F, G)|
|UL File Number||E83969|
Resources and Downloads
Please wait, preparing to download your file.