GCBB Series - Aluminum Feed-Thru Circuit Breaker Load Center with Cutler-Hammer Circuit Breaker- 40A Trip Quicklag- Two 1-Pole-120/240VAC- Hub Size 3/4"-14 NPT
- Compact rectangular enclosure with threaded cover allows easy access.
- Provided with two 3/4"-14 NPT drilled and tapped conduit openings, one top and two bottom.
- Eaton (Cutler-Hammer) Type QC Quicklag Circuit Breakers (These assemblies include the breaker as indicated).
- Push pull handle mechanism operates circuit breakers.
- Handle mechanism supplied as standard with "Lockout" in OFF position.
- Enclosures are made from copper free cast aluminum alloy (less than 4/10 of 1%).
- Special combinations of breaker amperage are available, consult factory for details.
Killark GCBB Series of Hazardous Location Circuit Breaker Load Centers provide overcurrent and short circuit protection of service entrance, feeder or branch circuits, lighting, heating, appliance and motor circuits. Rated for indoor and outdoor applications, the copper-free aluminum construction is ideal for harsh and hazardous environments. Circuit breaker configurations are available with various Eaton (Cutler Hammer) Type QC Quicklag breakers.