Circuit Breaker, Square D, 70A, FAL4, 2 Pole 480V
- Copper-free, cast aluminum construction (less that 4/10 of 1%).
- High strength, lighter in weight, corrosion resistant.
- Hinged Cover is standard (left side hinge).
- More wiring room - Meets the latest NEC/CEC wire bending requirements for circuit breaker enclosures.
- Ductile Mounting Lugs - Lugs are made of ductile aluminum alloy to adjust to irregular mounting surfaces without damage to enclosure.
- Universial Mounting Pan - Sheet aluminum pan is pre-drilled to facilitate easy field installation of major circuit breaker brands.
- Provision for grounding supplied as standard.
- Conduit Openings Supplied - Standard conduit openings include power conduit top and bottom and a plugged opening suitable for field installation of drain and breather.
- Special conduit openings can be supplied at factory, or can be field installed.
- Breaker Handle - Provisions for lock "ON" or "OFF" positions with up to three padlocks. Spring loaded to prevent damage of breaker toggle and provides positive handle alignment. O-ring on shaft to prevent water seeping into enclosure.
- Recessed Flange Notches - Flanges are notched to allow for easier cover opening with prying instrument without flange damage.
- Gasketed Flange - Nitrille (BUNA-N) O-ring gasket is located inside cover bolt circle to prevent water seeping into enclosure.
- Quick Release, Captivated Cover - Bolts of 316 Grade Stanless Steel Triple lead bolts require only 3 1/2 turns to disengage.
Suitable for indoor/outdoor use, primarily to provide a degree of protection against winblown dust, rain, spashing water, hose directed water, damage from external ice formation and corrosion.