NEBS Series 12 Watt Capacity Food Processing Rated Emergency Light Unit With 3 Watt Heads & Spectron Self Diagnostics, Remote Capable
- Provides the same level of lumen output with no light degradation for the full 90 minutes of battery discharge.
- Flame-rated, UV stable thermoplastic housing which is fully gasketed and corrosion resistant with a gray finish.
- LED based lamp-heads are made of high strength die-cast aluminum with a polycarbonate lens.
- Includes microcontroller based 3-stage charger and Lithium Iron Phosphate(LiFePO4) battery.
- Includes a universal mounting plate which facilitates mounting to a truss or I-beam, pole, column, or wall.
- Provides bright and uniform illumination and is specifically designed for higher mounting heights above 9’.
- Self-diagnostics monitors LED status, LED driver circuit, battery capacity and charger function and displays any fault detection by means of a flashing code.
- Self-Test feature automatically runs a 1 minute test once a month and an alternating 30-60 minute test once every 6 months. Multi-color LED indicatorprovides visible fault detection and charging status.
- User initiated 1, or 90-minute system test feature.
- 15 minute re-transfer delay.
- Automatic unit transfer in brown-out conditions (below 80% of nominal AC input voltage).
The NEBS Series is a highly versatile superior lumen output, industrial application emergency lighting unit, designed to provide a minimum of 90 minutes illumination when primary power is lost.