Item Added to Your Cart!
Hubbell Fire Pump Motor Controllers with Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) are designed to comply with the latest standard of the National Fire Protection Association for the installation and operation of centrifugal Fire Pumps (NFPA-20).Model LXi-2200 is a combined automatic and manual across-the-line fire pump controller, applied where the capacity of the power source permits full voltage starting of squirrel cage motors. These controllers do not limit the inrush current or starting torque of the motor. To use this type of controller, the power source must be capable of supplying 600% of full load motor current, without dropping the voltage at the input terminals of the controller by more than 15% of the rated voltage.
- LXi Microprocessor Logic & Control
- Coordinated design engineered, built, tested and labeled by one manufacturer
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment
- Emergency source suitable for standby generator sets or optional dual utility sources
- Full compliment of visual indicators
- Communications portLCD display shows system pressure, and simultaneous reading of all phases for amps, volts and pressure
- Full range of horsepower ratings and voltages
- Ample cable bending space
|Application||Fire Protection System|
Resources and Downloads
Please wait, preparing to download your file.