Item Added to Your Cart!
Hubbell Fire Pump Motor Controllers with Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) are designed to comply with the latest standard of the National Fire Protection Association for the installation and operation of centrifugal Fire Pumps (NFPA-20).Model LXi-2400 is a combined automatic and manual reduced voltage primary resistor fire pump controller, applied where the capacity of the power source does not permit full voltage starting of the motor. The controller is used with standard three (3) lead squirrel cage motors. High capacity stainless steel resistors are supplied, which reduce inrush current to approximately 50% of normal. An adjustable timing relay is provided to control the time between reduced voltage start and full voltage run. A manual "emergency run" operator is supplied for emergency starting. When the operator is pushed "on" the motor starts and runs at full voltage until the operator is pushed "off".
- LXi Microprocessor Logic & Control
- Coordinated design engineered, built, tested and labeled by one manufacturer
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment
- Emergency source suitable for standby generator sets or optional dual utility sources
- Full compliment of visual indicators
- Communications portLCD display shows system pressure, and simultaneous reading of all phases for amps, volts and pressure
- Full range of horsepower ratings and voltages
- Ample cable bending space
|Application||Fire Protection System|
Resources and Downloads
Customer Use Drawings
Please wait, preparing to download your file.