Item Added to Your Cart!
Square Straight Steel
- SHAFT: One-piece straight steel with square cross section, flat sides and minimum 0.238 radius on all corners
- Minimum yield of 46,000 psi (ASTM-A500, Grade B)
- Longitudinal weld seam to appear flush with shaft side wall
- Steel base plate with axial bolt circle slots welded flush to pole shaft having minimum yield of 36,000 psi (ASTM A36)
- BASE COVER: Two-piece square aluminum base cover included standard
- POLE CAP: Pole shaft supplied with removable cover when applicable
- Tenon and post-top configurations also available
- HAND HOLE: Rectangular 3x5 steel hand hole frame (2.38 x 4.38 opening)
- Mounting provisions for grounding lug located behind gasketed cover
- ANCHOR BOLTS: Four galvanized anchor bolts provided per pole with minimum yield of 55,000 psi (ASTM F1554). Galvanized hardware with two washers and two nuts per bolt for leveling
|Type||Poles and Bases|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.