By Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems
Interlocked Hazardous Location Receptacle, 60A 600V AC, 3-Pole 2-Wire Grounding
Hubbell’s hazardous location line of non-fused disconnect switches are typically used for applications with the presence of flammable gasses or vapors, ignitable dusts and fibers. They are also suitable for use in outdoor or indoor damp, wet and dirty locations or in areas where frequent wash downs, heavy rain, or water spray routinely occurs. These switches are compact in size to reduce cost and make it easier to position on the wall or piece of equipment. The enclosures are made of copper-free aluminum and have a polyester/epoxy finish to prevent corrosion. The highly visible handles can be locked out to comply with OSHA Lockout/Tagout regulations.
- Enclosures: Copper-free aluminum (less than 4/10 of 1% copper content)
- Cover Bolts: 316 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Grey Powder Polyester painted exterior, electrostatically applied
- Ratings: 600V AC, 230V DC 30–100 Amp
- Optional to include up to one (1) N/O “Break Before Main Break” auxiliary contact