Disconnect Switches, 30A 600V AC, 3-Pole, Unfused, Jog Control, NEMA 4X, with LED Indicator
Catalog ID: HBLDS3PJ
NEC section 430.102(B) requires each motor controller to have a disconnect within line of sight from the motorand driven equipment. Hubbell’s Circuit-Lock® Unfused Disconnect Switches are UL listed as a manual motor controller and also “suitable as a motor disconnect” and meet these code requirements.
- Six highly visible integral phase identification LEDs for use on 3 Phase Y system
- LEDs provide secondary means of visual confirmation of make/break on all phases
- Cover cannot be removed with switch in the “ON” position
- Verification of opening of load side contacts
- Highly visible red handle can be locked in the OFF position as a method of compliance with OSHA Lockout/Tagout requirements
|Application||LED Indictor / Jog Switch / Labelless|
|Enclosure Type||Type 4X, IP69k|
|Amperage Rating||30 A|
|Current / Amperage Rating||30 A|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.