Disconnect Switches, 30A 600V AC, Unfused, With Jog, In NEMA 4X Enclosure
Catalog ID: HBLDS3J
NEC section 430.102(B) requires each motor controller to have a disconnect within line of sight from the motorand driven equipment. Hubbell’s Circuit-Lock® Unfused Disconnect Switches are UL listed as a manual motor controller and also “suitable as a motor disconnect” and meet these code requirements.
- Constructed from corrosion and impact resistant UV stabilized non-metallic material
- IP69k and Type 4X,12K water ingress protection
- Certified by NSF for hygiene in food processing applications
- Highly visible red handle which meets OSHA Lockout/Tagout capabilities
- Reversible interior accomodates top or bottom conduit opening
|Application||Jog Switch / Labelless|
|Enclosure Type||Type 4X, IP69k|
|Amperage Rating||30 A|
|Current / Amperage Rating||30 A|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.