Disconnect Switches, Unfused, 30A 600VAC, 3-Pole, NEMA 4X, Stainless Steel, With LED Lights
Catalog ID: HBLDS3SSP
Hubbell’s new 30A Circuit-Lock Disconnect with integral phase indication LEDs redefines the benchmark for safety by providing insight into the enclosure while in use. Six highly visible LEDs (3 line side/3 load side) display the electrical status of the switch by phase. This voltage detection feature significantly improves existing safety and maintenance procedures by visually providing critical information, such as a welded contact or dropped phase, to personnel prior to removing the enclosure cover. With an ever-growing focus on safety improvements, Hubbell inSIGHT TM disconnects provide a difference you literally can see.
- Six highly visible integral phase identification LEDs for use on 3 Phase Y system
- LEDs provide secondary means of visual confirmation of make/break on all phases
- Cover cannot be removed with switch in the “ON” position
- Verification of opening of load side contacts
- Highly visible red handle can be locked in the OFF position as a method of compliance with OSHA Lockout/Tagout requirements
|Application||LED Indicators / Labelless|
|Enclosure Type||Type 4X, IP69k|
|Amperage Rating||30 A|
|Current / Amperage Rating||30 A|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.